TERM OF USE
This website can be accessed worldwide however the information on the website is related to Lyon Investment Services, Corp. All clients will directly engage with Lyon Investment Services, Corp. and all client agreements will be entered into with Lyon Investment Services, Corp. and thus governed by Panamenian Law.
Any fact, assessment, analysis, forecasts, opinion and other information (collectively “Information”) released by Lyon Investment Services, Corp.whether provided on the Lyon Investment Services, Corp.’s websites, on third party websites, in marketing materials, newsletters, in individual e-mails and letters, in lectures, individual conversations or in any other form of written or verbal communication (collectively “Publications”) are provided for informational and/or marketing purposes only.
Unless specifically stated, no Publication of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. should be construed as an offer (or solicitation of an offer) to:
- buy or sell any currency, product or financial instrument,
- make any investment, or
- participate in any particular trading strategy
Not with standing anything to the contrary (not even if specifically stated), no Publication of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. should be construed as an Offer in any jurisdiction in which such Offer would be illegal. Any such perceived Offer will not be honoured by Lyon Investment Services, Corp.
No Representation, No Warranty
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. uses reasonable efforts to obtain information from reliable sources, but all Publications are provided on an “as is” basis without representation or warranty of any kind (neither express nor implied) and Lyon Investment Services, Corp. disclaims liability for any Publication not being complete, accurate, suitable and relevant for the recipient. Specifically, Lyon Investment Services, Corp. disclaims liability towards any subscriber, client, partner, supplier, counterparty and other recipients for:
- the accuracy of any market quotations,
- any delay, inaccuracy, error, interruption or omission in providing market quotations,
- and any discontinuance of market quotations.
The Publications of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. are not updated after their release and may due to changing circumstances become inaccurate and possibly misleading after a period of time which may vary from seconds and minutes to days, weeks and months depending on the Information. Lyon Investment Services, Corp. gives no guarantee against, and assumes no liability towards any recipient for a Publication being outdated.
If a Publication becomes outdated Lyon Investment Services, Corp. shall be under no obligation to:
- update the Publication,
- inform the recipients of a Publication, or
- perform any other action.
Any Publication may be personal to the author and may not reflect the opinion of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. Lyon Investment Services, Corp. reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw or amend any Publication or Information provided at any time without notice (prior or subsequent).
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. does not in any of its Publications take into account any particular recipient’s investment objectives, special investment goals, financial situation, and specific needs and demands. Therefore, all Publications of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. are, unless otherwise specifically stated, intended for informational and/or marketing purposes only and should not be construed as:
- business, financial, investment, hedging, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting advice,
- a recommendation or trading idea, or
- any other type of encouragement to act, invest or divest in a particular manner
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. shall not be responsible for any loss arising from any investment based on a perceived Recommendation.
Not with standing anything to the contrary (not even if specifically stated), no Publication (including possible Recommendations) shall be construed as a representation or warranty (neither express nor implied) that the recipient will profit from trading in accordance with a trading strategy set forth in a Publication or that the recipient will not sustain losses from trading in accordance with a trading strategy set forth in a Publication.
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. shall only be liable (in accordance with the “Limitation of Liability” section below) if a possible Recommendation is not of a good professional standard.
Trading in the products and services of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. may, even if made in accordance with a Recommendation, result in losses as well as profits. In particular trading in leveraged products, such as but not limited to, foreign exchange, derivatives and commodities can be very speculative and losses and profits may fluctuate both violently and rapidly.
Speculative trading is not suitable for all investors.
Any mentioning, if any, in a Publication of the risks pertaining to a particular product or service may not and should neither be construed as a comprehensive disclosure nor full description of all risks pertaining to such product or service and Lyon Investment Services, Corp. strongly encourages any recipient considering trading in its products and services to employ and continuously consult suitable financial advisors prior to the conclusion of any investment or transaction.
Local regulatory restrictions
Lyon Investment Services, Corp.’s Publications may be accessed worldwide. The Information provided in such Publications is however only intended for use by recipients located in countries where such use does not constitute a violation of applicable legislation or regulations. None of the products and services referred to in the Publications of the Lyon Investment Services, Corp. are available to recipients residing in countries where the provision of such products and services would constitute a violation of mandatory applicable legislation or regulations.
It is the sole responsibility of any recipient employing or requesting a product or service Lyon Investment Services, Corp. to comply with all applicable legislation or regulation.
Use of the website
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. shall not be liable for any damage or injury arising out of any person’s or entity’s access to, or inability to access, any website of Lyon Investment Services, Corp.. This limitation includes, but is not limited to, any damage to computer equipment and computer systems caused by virus, malware and any other harmful computer coding.
Consulting a website of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. does not constitute a customer relationship and Lyon Investment Services, Corp.shall not have any duty or incur any liability or responsibility towards any person or entity as a result of such person or entity consulting a website of Lyon Investment Services, Corp.
Any market data displayed on this Trading Platform may only be used for your own internal business purposes and only in connection with this specific service. Distribution of any market data to anyone else is prohibited.
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. offers its Publications in a wide range of languages for the recipient’s comfort of use. In case of discrepancy between the original English text and any translation, the original English text shall prevail.
All recipients are advised to carefully examine the original English text before acting upon a translation thereof. Any user who does not fully understand the original English text is strongly encouraged to contact Lyon Investment Services, Corp. by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at +507 393 6392.
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. shall not be bound by, or liable to any recipient for, an incomplete or inaccurate translation of an original English text to another language.
When applying for an account, each applicant will be subject to the relevant set of business terms. All applicants and clients are deemed to have read and understood the business terms and related policies applicable to them and their relationship with Lyon Investment Services, Corp.
Consulting a website or receiving a Publication of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. does not constitute a customer relationship and Lyon Investment Services, Corp. shall not have any duty or incur any liability or responsibility towards any person or entity as a result thereof.
Third party services
Persons or entities not belonging to Lyon Investment Services, Corp. may advertise on the Lyon Investment Services, Corp.’s websites, through links, banners or otherwise. Lyon Investment Services, Corp. shall not be held responsible or liable for the offerings, information or acts of any such third party. If a user of Lyon Investment Services, Corp.’s websites decides to act upon any such advertising, such user does so entirely at its own risk.
Limitation of Liability
If Lyon Investment Services, Corp. at any time and for any reason, should become liable for the loss of any person and/or entity, including without limitation, if any provision of this disclaimer is, or at any time becomes to any extent or in any circumstances invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, the liability of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. shall be limited to such person’s and/or entity’s duly documented direct loss, which for the avoidance of doubt, and without limitation, shall not include damages for any incidental and consequential losses, damages for lost opportunity, damages for lost profit, statutory damages, nominal damages, punitive damages, restitutionary or disgorgement damages, damages for costs, including legal costs, and damages for any other indirect loss.
Conflict of interest
In order to prevent conflicts of interest, Lyon Investment Services, Corp. has established appropriate business procedures, including procedures applicable to research and analysis to ensure objective research reports. Lyon Investment Services, Corp.’s research reports are never disclosed to nor discussed with any of the subject of the analysis, e.g. issuers of securities or others.
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. may hold, take, transfer or alienate positions in securities, foreign exchange or other financial instruments covered by a research reports.
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. may act as market maker in all products and services not traded on an exchange (i.e. OTC products such as foreign exchange and CFDs) and may therefore be the counterparty in any trade conducted by customers in these products.
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. does not engage in corporate finance activities. Accordingly, none of Lyon Investment Services, Corp.’s directors, officers, employees or representatives, namely people in charge of analysis reports, receives remuneration in connection with the release of any analysis.
Privacy and Use of Personal Data
When signing up for a demo or live account with Lyon Investment Services, Corp., the entity will, for administrative, commercial and/or legal purposes, require and store information about the user, including, but not limited to, name and address. Furthermore, Lyon Investment Services, Corp.may require some financial information for credit assessment purposes, as well as users’ e-mail address to be able to mail the login information. Users’ e-mail addresses will not be passed on to third parties, but may be used by any entity of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. for the promotion of its products and services.
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. is obliged by law to treat personal data as confidential and may not pass on or use any personal data without valid legal grounds.
All personal data benefits from this full protection and will only be disclosed to third parties such as administrative or judicial authorities if Lyon Investment Services, Corp. is compelled to do so pursuant to the applicable law, or if the registered has given its written consent to such disclosure. The registered may revoke such consent or modify its extent at any time.
Without prejudice to the above, Lyon Investment Services, Corp. can disclose the following information:
- General customer data, such as name, address and personal registration number, to companies carrying out administrative tasks for Lyon Investment Services, Corp.
- General customer data about corporate customers to financial institutions subject to professional secrecy, for the purpose of marketing and advisory services.
If the data held about a registered of Lyon Investment Services, Corp. proves inaccurate or outdated, Lyon Investment Services, Corp. will correct the registered data immediately upon the request of the registered. The registered may also choose to modify its data on its own initiative by contacting Lyon Investment Services, Corp. directly. Questions and concerns can be directed to Lyon Investment Services, Corp. by visiting our Contact Us Page.
Lyon Investment Services, Corp. is under the supervision of the Panamenian Securities Supertinendence (in Spanish: “Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores”).
This disclaimer and any dispute arising from or in relation thereto, including disputes regarding its legality, validity, binding effect (including adoption) and enforceability, shall be settled by the district court of Panama, Panama in accordance with and subject exclusively to the laws of Panama. However, Lyon Investment Services, Corp. reserves the right to start legal proceedings wherever it deems fit, namely, but not exclusively, in places where the defendant possesses assets.
FX transactions on major currencies spreads will be up to
With a mínimum rate of 20usd. All transactions will be held under Saxo Bank’s platform. Lyon Investment Services maintains a White Label Agreement with Saxo Bank.
By using the Services, you are confirming your consent to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree, Lyon is not willing to provide you with access to the Services and you should immediately discontinue your use of the Services. You agree that Lyon may modify this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you. Such changes will be posted online and will be effective upon posting. You should review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its then-current terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement and your continued use of the Services following any modification of this Agreement shall constitute your acceptance to the Agreement, as amended. If you do not agree to the changes, you must notify Lyon in writing or by telephone of your refusal and discontinue your use of the Services.
Use of the Services
These Services are intended for your personal, non-commercial use.
By using the above-mentioned Services and the software provided by Lyon, you acknowledge and agree that:
- It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, sell, publish, transmit and distribute, or commercially exploit the Services without prior written permission of Lyon and/or any third-party Information Provider(s);
- Lyon and/or any third-party Information Provider(s) reserve all rights to proprietary information (including, but not limited to, all intellectual property rights such as; patents, trade marks, service marks, copyrights, database rights, topography rights, industrial design, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, emblems, insignia, slogans, drawings, plans and other identifying materials, in all forms whether or not registered or capable of registration and any other rights relating to intellectual property in accordance with the applicable laws,) subsisting in or relating to the Services.
- You shall not use the Information for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- The use and interpretation of the Services requires skill and judgment, and you shall at all time exercise your own judgement in the use of the Services.
- You are responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your user identification name (or “User Name”) and passwords are being used. You are responsible for protecting and securing your User Name and password from unauthorized use and disclosure. If you become aware of, or believe there has been, any breach of security for any of your information stored on the Lyon ‘s website, such as the theft or unauthorized use of your User Name, password, or any other information, you will notify Lyon immediately.
- The Services and the software have been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to any particular user’s investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and Lyon is not soliciting any action based upon it. This material is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or trading strategy would be illegal. Certain transactions, including those involving complex financial instruments, give rise to substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors.
- The fact that Lyon has made the Services available to you constitutes neither a recommendation to enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on the website is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein with respect to any product should not be considered to be a comprehensive disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned. You should not construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice.
Lyon may exercise full discretion in modifying or discontinuing any part or whole of the Services specified under points (i) to (v) subject to this Agreement at any time without cause or prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Lyon and the Information Provider(s) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Although the Services provided have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, the Services are provided “AS-IS”, and Lyon and/or any third-party Information Provider(s) provide the Services without responsibility for accuracy and correctness. By using the Services you agree that errors and/or omissions contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against Lyon or any Information Provider(s).
Neither Lyon nor any of its third-party Information Providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this Agreement or resulting from the use or the inability to use the Services, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible damages, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You furthermore agree that Lyon reserves the right to monitor your use of the Services on the website and that the resultant information may be used by Lyon for its internal business purposes.
Any claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Panama and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Panamenian Courts.